Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Vacation with the littles

Hi y'all! I know I've been gone for a few weeks that's because I've been planning to get things ready to go to Texas! We are so excited we get to go to Texas to visit family for a whole month! Plus we have 2 cousins that are getting married to wonderful gentlemen. So on that note here is how my trip got started yesterday. 
We leave Phoenix @9am and of course we are driving with 3 kiddos in toe is always exciting lol. It went pretty good until we reached El Paso, TX and we get a flat. So now we are at the nearest gas station putting the spare on. The hardest part was trying to find a tire shop that was actually open. For goodness sake why does everything close at 6pm. I did eventually find a pepboys and they saved the day. 
We finally did arrive to our destination today at 230pm. So overall the drive was good but very tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment